The relaxed, laid-back side braid has always been a summer favorite, but next time you go out, why not switch it up with a braided up-do? It's super easy, super cute, and a really pretty style for a graduation party or picnic.
1. Start with hair that hasn't been washed in a day, because it has more texture and is easier to style. Spray Volumizer through dry hair and scrunch it with a blow dryer to get height.
2. Next tease some of the top sections of your hair for a little more texture and volume, and smooth out with a paddle brush.
3. French braid your hair into loose pigtails, starting at the temple.
4. Take the right braid and work it into a coil at the base of your neck, then coil over top of that with the left braid and secure with bobby pins.
5. For an even more relaxed look, pull out a few strands from the front of your hair and curl with a wide barrel curling iron.
To add some flair try these hair accessories, cute and cheap from Forever 21:
Pair with a sundress, wedges, and a cute bracelet and you're all set!